Affordable Cajun Food for Your Wedding Catering
Organizing a Cajun food wedding catering in Houston, TX is not always exciting since there are a lot of things that you need to consider which can make the task tedious. You need to think about the kind of wedding that you will have; the number of guests who will attend your wedding and of course, your budget. Your wedding catering will take a huge chunk of money on your budget aside from your hair and make up, so you need to plan it carefully.
The following are the things that you need to consider for your Cajun food wedding catering in Houston, TX:
- Time of the reception
- If you have evening guests, you need to consider an evening buffet.
- If you are planning to have an evening buffet and a wedding breakfast, there is no need for you to cater for all of your guests. Take note that seventy percent of your total guest is the common figure that you need to cater for.
- Are you planning to have a formal service meal or an informal buffet?
- How long should your guests wait until the meal is served? If you are having your wedding at two in the afternoon, there is a chance that they may not have the time to have lunch most especially if they live far away from your wedding venue. You need to consider serving some appetizers of light snacks as soon as they arrive to the reception venue.
- Take note about special dietary requests, allergies, and vegetarians and so on.
- Are there any children who will be attending your wedding? If so, you need to put some savoury snacks that they will love such as raisins, fruits, etc.
- Consider the location of your reception. Are you going to have it indoors, at a garden or at the beach?
You also need to consider choosing the right caterers for your Cajun food wedding catering in Houston, TX. You need to set a budget and make sure that you stick on it. Mostly, the caterers will quote you on a pr head basis. They will also provide you with a set of menus that you can choose from. If you are on a tight budget, they also provide packages and discounts that you can avail. You can look around and ask your friends and family members for some recommendations, click for more info.
It is best that you check out as many caterers as you can so that you can be able to compare the services, rates and background that they have so that you can be able to find the one that will suit your needs and budget as well.
6154 Westheimer Rd,
Houston, TX 77057